TRANS-DATA LTE KYZ 10/10 MIMO 4G/3G/GSM Antenna (with 10 m cable SMA)
TRANS-DATA LTE KYZ 10/10 A741024 is an outdoor, directional log periodic MIMO antenna for use with LTE (4G), 3G, DCS, GSM modems and cellular phones with two antenna connectors. The antenna has 10 dBi gain.
The antenna has been designed for operation with LTE modems equipped with two antenna connectors, some cellular phones, GSM, DCS, 3G modems.
MIMO (Multiple Input, Multiple Output) – technical solution increasing the bandwidth of wireless transmission with the use of multiple antennas (or antenna arrays) on both sides of the link.
- Outdoor directional logarithmic antenna,
- MIMO 2×2 ,
- Multiband: 806-960 MHz, 1710-2700 MHz,
- Multi-standard: GSM, DCS, UMTS, WLAN, LTE,
- 9.5 dBi (806-960 MHz),
- 10 dBi (1710-2700 MHz),
- Short circuit for DC,
- VSWR <1.5,
- 10 m lead terminated with SMA plug,
- Housing made of durable ABS plastic resistant to UV radiation and weather conditions,
- Mounted to a mast with U-bolts (optionally to a horizontal pipe)
NOTE: Drainage holes must be at the bottom!
The distance between both segments operating in vertical and horizontal polarizations should be at least 40 cm.
Name TRANS-DATA LTE KYZ 10/10 MIMO
Segment (channel) Vertical / Horizontal
Frequency range [MHz] 698-960 / 1710-2700 / 698-960 / 1710-2700
Gain 698-960 MHz9.5 dBi1710-2700 MHz10 dBi
V beamwidth [°]55
H beamwidth [°]75
Polarization Vertical / Horizontal
Max admission power [W]50
Cable length [m]10
Mast diameter range [mm]40-50
Dimensions [mm]each segment: 442x205x65
Weight = 1kg